Guided Tasting and Local Products
THE TASTING INCLUDES:
4 wines (Rosarose Blanc, Spumante Brut; Minutolo, Valle d’Itria Igp; Grecìa, Rosato Salento Igp; Orfeo, Negroamaro Puglia Igp) paired with typical Salento goodies: such as cured meat and local cheeses, olives and taralli, frisa (traditional types of crunchy and savoury bread).
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
Old Winery: visit at the ancient family’s winery built in 1940; here the old fermentation tanks have been converted in a fantastic Wine Museum, which preserves and tells the family history.
Vineyards: a relaxing walk in the vineyards, surrounded by characteristic bush vines, ancient olive trees and typical masserie.
What are you waiting for?
Winery: guided tour at Paololeo Winery, one of the most modern wineries in Apulia. You will see the production area, the bottling room and the barrel room.
WHEN: from Monday to Saturday*
FIRST TIME: At 10:oo with guided tour at Winery*, visit to Old Winery and Guided Tasting (expect Saturdays)
SECOND TIME: At 13:00 only Guided Tasting in the Old Winery
TOUR DURATION: about 2 hours
What are you waiting for?
Buy and book your Wine Tour!
- Booking 24 hours in advance is necessary, for at least 1 person.
- Tours on Saturdays do not include the visit in the winery as it’s not open, however the visit in the vineyards will be longer and more accurate(the complete tour will be available from 8 August to 30 September 2020).
- The visit in the bottling area is not always guaranteed, as it can vary according to the internal needs and/or maintenance.
- Allergy or intolerance must be notified in advance.
- The transport among winery, vineyards and wine shop (different venues, all located within San Donaci town) is not included and own car is required, however a transfer service may be organized, upon request.
- Tours are not private. This request must be submitted well in advance and must be managed on the basis of the reservations already received.
- Changing the start time may be possible, upon request.
- Also, our tours can suit business company needs (such as event, meeting, open day, etc) with special arrangements, on request.
- Free for children aged 0-3 years. Children aged 4 – 17 years pay half price (50% OFF)
Our friendly staff is always willing to help you to create an unforgettable experience:
- Tours are hosted by knowledgeable WSET ® experts (Wine and Spirit Educational Trust) or AIS;
- They speak Italian, English and Chinese fluently
- Tours include a personalized badges and a symbolic certificate of attendance
- Guest are entitled to get 10% of discount on the wines purchased in the Wine Shop