Taste with us
Old Winery: the ancient family’s winery built in 1940. Here the old concrete fermentation tanks have been converted in a fantastic Wine Museum, which preserves and tells the family history.
TASTING, which includes:
- 3 wines (white, rosé, red) paired with finger food of local specialties;
WHEN: Monday to Saturday
TIME: 9:00 AM to 6.00 PM
TOUR DURATION: about 1 hour
What are you waiting for?
Buy and book your Wine Tour!
- Booking 24 hours in advance is necessary, for at least 1 person.
- Allergy or intolerance must be notified in advance.
- Tours are not private. This request must be submitted well in advance and must be managed on the basis of the reservations already received.
- Changing the start time may be possible, upon request.
- Also, our tours can suit business company needs (such as event, meeting, open day, etc) with special arrangements, on request.
- Free for children aged 0-3 years. Children aged 4 – 17 years pay half price (50% OFF)
Our friendly staff is always willing to help you to create an unforgettable experience:
- Tours are hosted by knowledgeable WSET ® experts (Wine and Spirit Educational Trust) or AIS;
- They speak Italian, English and Chinese fluently
- Tours include a personalized badges and a symbolic certificate of attendance
- Guest are entitled to get 10% of discount on the wines purchased in the Wine Shop
Honors / Awards
|Honor / Award|