THE TOUR INCLUDES:
Old Winery: visit at the ancient family’s winery built in 1940; here the old fermentation tanks have been converted in a fantastic Wine Museum, which preserves and tells the family history..
Vineyards: a relaxing walk in the vineyards, surrounded by characteristic bush vines, ancient olive trees and typical masserie.
Winery: guided tour at Paololeo Winery, one of the most modern wineries in Apulia. You will visit the production area, the bottling room and the barrel room.
Why will it be a memorable experience?
By booking your visit you will become a custodian of the Mediterranean tradition. We will make you a gift: you will became an honorary winegrower of a 60-years-old bush vine, so that you can follow in all its stages of growth for one year.
The tasting includes:
- EVO Olive oil with homemade bread;
- 4 wines paired with a proper lunch based on typical products of the Apulian cuisine *;
- 1 raisin wine or grappa paired with a typical Salento dessert;
* The composition of the courses may vary according to the season
WHEN: from Monday to Saturday*
TOUR DURATION: about 2 hours and half
* Saturday tours do not include a visit to the winery as not in operation, however the excursion in the vineyards will be more complex.
What are you waiting for?
Buy and book your Experience!
- Booking 24 hours in advance is necessary, for at least 1 person.
- Tours on Saturdays do not include the visit in the winery as it’s not open, however the visit in the vineyards will be longer and more accurate(the complete tour will be available from 8 August to 30 September 2020).
- The visit in the bottling area is not always guaranteed, as it can vary according to the internal needs and/or maintenance.
- Allergy or intolerance must be notified in advance.
- The transport among winery, vineyards and wine shop (different venues, all located within San Donaci town) is not included and own car is required, however a transfer service may be organized, upon request.
- Tours are not private. This request must be submitted well in advance and must be managed on the basis of the reservations already received.
- Changing the start time may be possible, upon request.
- Also, our tours can suit business company needs (such as event, meeting, open day, etc) with special arrangements, on request.
- Free for children aged 0-3 years. Children aged 4 – 17 years pay half price (50% OFF)
Our friendly staff is always willing to help you to create an unforgettable experience:
- Tours are hosted by knowledgeable WSET ® experts (Wine and Spirit Educational Trust) or AIS;
- They speak Italian, English and Chinese fluently
- Tours include a personalized badges and a symbolic certificate of attendance
- Guest are entitled to get 10% of discount on the wines purchased in the Wine Shop
Honors / Awards
|Honor / Award|