Triade Bianco

Triade Bianco

White from Campania IGP - Annata: 2018 Annata: 2019


GRAPE VARIETY

33% Fiano - 33% Falanghina - 33% Greco

AGING PROCESS

Approximately, 35% of the wine is aged 12 months in first and second-pass French oak barriques

ALCOHOL CONTENT

13%

SERVING TEMPERATURE

9-11 °C

IDEAL PAIRING WITH

Appetizers, vegetables and delicate cheeses; poultry, fish and pasta with vegetables and/or white sauces.

TASTING NOTES

Delicate aromas of citrus, tropical fruits and some hints of vanilla


Clear
Description

This white blend from Campania region, in Southern Italy, is able to express the flavours of a rich terroir with an ancient viticultural heritage. A triad of native grape varieties from Campania, interpreted in a puglian way, with part of the blend being fermented in oak barrels to improve its structure and complexity.

VARIETY: 33% Fiano – 33% Falanghina – 33% Greco.

APPELLATION: Bianco della Campania IGP

PRODUCTION AREA: Province of Avellino, Campania, south of Italy.

TRAINING SYSTEM: Cordon trained, Guyot pruned

SOIL: sandy

PLANT DENSITY AND YIELD: 4500 plants per hectare and 2.5 kg of grapes per plant

HARVEST: manual harvesting, during the early hours of the day to avoid high temperatures

VINIFICATION: Every grape variety in this blend is processed separately. The bunches are destemmed and gently pressed. Then, the must is chilled to 12 °C macerate for about 18 hours. 80% of the must of each of the 3 varieties is fermented individually, at a controlled temperature of 18 °C. The remaining 20% ​​ferments for about 45 days in French oak barrels. At the end of the fermentation, the three wines are blended and aged on their fine lees. In early December, final blend is carried out.

AGEING: about 35% of the wine is aged for 12 months in French oak barrels

ALCOHOL: 13%

CALORIES: 91 kcal / 100 ml

TASTING NOTES: light lemon color; delicate aromas of citrus, tropical fruits and some hints of vanilla. Soft on the palate, with the perfect balance between freshness and structure, and a fruity finish of citrus.

SERVICE: 9-11 °C

FOOD PAIRING: appetizers, vegetables and delicate cheeses; poultry, fish and pasta with vegetables and/or white sauces.

 

Additional information
Weight1650 g
Aging process

Approximately, 35% of the wine is aged 12 months in first and second-pass French oak barriques

Vintage

2018, 2019

Size

75 cl

Alcohol content

13%

Line

Regionali, Triade

Temperature

9-11 °C

Type of wine

Still white

Vine Variety

33% Fiano – 33% Falanghina – 33% Greco

Honors / Awards
Honor / Award

Anno

Punteggio

Cantine Paololeo

If it is true that behind every bottle of wine there is always a nice story to tell, the one of Paololeo wines is a simple but beautiful story, just like all the family stories are.

Today Paololeo winery is a modern company: it covers an area of 17,000 square meters and is equipped with a very modern winemaking system, a large barrel room and a cutting-edge bottling line capable of bottling  7000 bottles per hour.

However, the "heart" of all the current area under vines are still those 25 hectares where, at the beginning of the twentieth century, the great-grandfather began to vinify his grapes in Masseria Monticello. Then his nephew Paolo Leo inherited the land and built the winery.

Today it is still an heir, the namesake Paolo Leo, son of Nicola, to lead the new winery, together with his wife Roberta and his eldest sons Nicola and Stefano, who are paving the way for the younger brothers Francesco and Alessandro.

Official website: www.paololeo.it

Discover all teh products

Related products

Numen

Chardonnay Salento IGP

14,90
Terreno Cantine Paololeo 1
Terreno

Organic Negroamaro Salento IGP

10,30
Malvasia Cantine Paololeo 1
Malvasia

Salento IGP

6,00
Krikò

Straw wine from Primitivo Puglia IGP

18,00

Newsletter

Open chat
Need help?